If you are registered for self assessment, you will have to submit your self assessment tax return to HMRC each year. There are various circumstances that will require you to register for self assessment including: self-employment, being a company director, having savings and investment income, having property income, having overseas income or having capital gains tax to pay. We can advise on whether you should be registered for self assessment and if so, complete the registration process for you.
Our self assessment tax return service includes:
- Preparation of sole trader accounts
- Preparation of property accounts
- Preparation and submission of self assessment tax return to HMRC
- Preparation of tax computation and explanation of all tax amounts due
- Advice on allowable expenses and minimising your tax liablilty
- All correspondence with HMRC on your behalf
For information on self assessment filing deadlines, please see our FAQs page.