A private limited company is a separate legal entity set up to run your business. The company must be incorporated at Companies House and have at least one director and one shareholder. The company is usually limited by shares but can also be limtied by guarantee.
After you have set up your private limited company, there are many responsibilities that come with being a company director and running a limited company. These include preparing statutory accounts, filing corporation tax returns, filing annual returns, VAT, employing staff and director's tax returns.
We offer the following services to limited companies:
- Advice on trading as a limited company
- Limited company formation
- Provision of registered office address or director's address if required
- Registration as an employer (See our payroll page for more information)
- VAT registration and VAT return filing (See our VAT page for more information)
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Annual preparation and filing of Statutory Accounts with Companies House and HMRC
- Annual preparation and filing of Corporation Tax Return with HMRC
- Annual Companies House compliance filing
- Director's self assessment tax returns
- Dividend and tax planning advice
- All correspondence with HMRC and Companies House on behalf of your company